Wednesday, August 4, 2010

for lunch

Greg made amaaaazing "chiki" salad sandwiches for us today!! I would have taken a picture but I ate it!

I was busy trying to figure out which local beers we should sell (it is actually a hard job. especially when there are no tasters :(

So what I can guess of the ingredients are:
TVP (textured veg protein)
Vegenaise
Carrots
Dill
maybe miso?
dijon mustard?
soy sauce?

I feel like besides the most obvious ingredients (I definitely know what a carrot looks like), I'm way off.

Anyway, we neeeed to add this to our menu! I've been bugging him to write down the recipe before he forgets it . I'm sure you'll see it in some form of it's not-chicken self soon soon.
ooh! I forgot, we have some leftovers in the fridge! here's sort of what it used to look like...



yip!

() ()
( ="= )
( . . )
k

No comments:

Post a Comment